Puppy School Bristol
part of a UK network of
training classes for young puppies
A structured six week course designed for the youngest of puppies. With qualified and experienced tutors, who spend many days each year updating and refining their expertise, you can be sure of helpful and supportive, family friendly classes. We only use kind, positive training techniques and offer ongoing support between classes, as well as access to our puppy social walks when possible.
This course can also be done in your home via three visits at a time to suit you.
You will learn how to engage your puppy and build a sucessful partnership.
We will cover
- being rewarding, leading to great recall and lead walking
- how to teach tricks such as sit, down and stand
- building your handling skills, preparing for vets and groomers
- teaching how to make leaving things as rewarding as stealing them
- stress free meal times and toy play
- reducing play biting and mouthing
- being sociable and polite with adults, children, and other animals
Six classes £85
See dates and times available on the front page or email [email protected]